Monday, March 23, 2009

Web Content Wizard is fixed!

My Web Content Wizard is fixed! Something must have changed on Google's side – I have not touched the code for the Wizard in years, but users have been writing in for some time now asking me to fix it.

I remember that setting up AuthSub the first time around was pretty miserable, so I was reluctant to sit down and try to debug it. I'm not sure what went wrong, but visiting https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageDomains to register bolinfest.com appeared to fix the problem.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,

    Thank-you very much!

    If you look at the Google calendar I do for fans of Newcastle United Football Club (NUFC) you will see a huge gap between 11 Dec 2008 and now. I have started to update - beginning with Hull 1-1 Newcastle on 14 March 2009.

    It has been a long time during which I have tried to learn how to insert web content events myself, however I found the instructions at Google to me slightly above me.

    It all goes to show how we have come to rely on apps such as yours and how we can manage our lives without them; not very well in my case ;-(


    Regards


    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael,

    Thank you for "fixing" it, and thank you for letting me know.
    I never used your wizard before, I spend few minutes playing around with it and I LOVE IT.

    Great job man.

    ReplyDelete